Incredible Townhouse with city views in prime studio city
This recently built property has it all. Sip a glass of wine in the oversized bath while taking in the city and mountain views. Alternatively walk just one block to some of the best bars and restaurants the San Fernando valley has to offer. In a city where cars are a given this location allows you to do almost everything on foot and is an A+ for walkability. Neighborhood attractions include a Sunday farmers market, sushi row and grocery stores. It doesn’t stop there. The property is located in the highly desirable Carpenter school district. This corner unit is filled with light and has balconies on two sides of each level. The design is clean and modern with top of the range GE appliances and the master bedroom boasts a gigantic walk in closet. There is so much to love about this property including its price, come and make this turn-key townhouse your home.
- Built: 2016
- Style: Modern
- Type: Townhouse
- View: City Lights and Mountains
- Interior Size: 1935 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Laundry Room: Washer/Dryer Hookups
- Neighborhood: Studio City, at the junction of Laurel Canyon and Ventura Blvd.
- School District: Carpenter
- Walking: Trader Joes, Sushi Row, Farmers Market, BevMo, Restaurants, Bars
- Transport: Minutes to Freeways